Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dpsing The Zen Factor

So here we are at 6 pm Mountain Time. Still no yoga. I called the place 4 times today because each time they told me to call back in one to two hours. Here I am naive thinking that they would actually have a solution. So I verbally dps'd their manager and he looked to see if he could speed things along. Their computer hadn't caught up yet so the answer was no. I wish they would have told me it would take 24 hours because I would have done something today instead of sitting around waiting to hear from them and foolishly hoping I would be able to start today.
Netflix has some good yoga videos by the way. So after you are done yelling at the Boulder Yoga Hippies you can calm down. Wow is that funny but that is exactly what I did today. I am zen now no thanks to Gaiam.
Beer Shrimp Boil tonight for dinner. The recipe I have is awesome. The beer takes all the fishiness out of the shrimp. Still seafood but just slightly less...Fishy i guess.
<3 Lady of The Tide Pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster